April 17th 2017
Hacking Marketing. Agile practices to make marketing smarter, faster, and more innovative. Scott Brinker.
Hacking Marketing. Agile practices to make marketing smarter, faster, and more innovative. Scott Brinker. 2016. ISBN 9781119183174. The author makes a terrific analysis of how today’s digital marketing has evolved and the need for marketers to develop and maintain new skills. The application of agile tools and techniques to all aspects of marketing just makes so much sense. The author does an excellent job in showing how this is as much a management tool as a software tool. Highly recommended for any and all marketers and schools of marketing.
- Running Lean. Iterate from plan A to a plan that works. Ash Maurya.
- Innovation Tools. The most successful techniques to innovate cheaply and effectively. Evan Shellshear.
- Agile Selling . Getting up to speed quickly in todays’ ever-changing sales world. Jill Konrath
- The Best Service is No Service. Bill Price and David Jaffee, a guest post by David Greer
- The Lean Startup. How today’s entrepreneurs use continuous innovation to create radically successful businesses. Eric Ries.