February 27th 2017
The Only Sales Guide You’ll Ever Need. Antony Iannarino. 2016. This is a very refreshing and complete book. You will first develop the mind set and then the skill sets of a well developed salesperson. By working through this text, you will develop maturity and insight needed to sell in today’s business world. There is something for very sales person and sales manager in this book , regardless how long you have been doing this job. Buy it, read it and re read every year.
- The Joshua Principal. Leadership secrets of selling. Tony J. Hughes
- Buyer Personas. How to gain insight into your customers expectations, align your marketing strategies and win more business. Adelle Revella
- Smart Sales Manager. The ultimate playbook for building and running a high-performance inside sales team. Josiane Chriqui Feigon.
- Agile Selling . Getting up to speed quickly in todays’ ever-changing sales world. Jill Konrath
- Negotiating with Backbone. Eight Sales Strategies to Defend Your price and Value. Reed K. Holden.