January 9th 2017
Sell with a Story. How to capture attention, build trust and close the sale. Paul Smith. 2016. B01GW9XH84 Another great Amacom sales book. He really goes into the detail on how to improve your stories. Any successful salesperson realizes the power of stories and this is the book you need to improve yours. Having the template to build from helps you get the maximum from this book . His examples are spot on. I recognize several issue I have dealt with in this book, including the VP of sales who steps all over your sale. Best advice – talk to your purchasing dept, so few sales guys do so. Salespeople and sales managers need this book in their quiver.
- Lead With a Story. A guide to crafting business narratives that captivate, convince and inspire. Paul Smith.
- What Great Salespeople Do. The science of selling through emotional connection and the power of story. Michael Bosworth & Ben Zoldan
- The Zero Turnover Sales Force. How to maximize revenue by keeping your sales team intact . Doug McLeod
- Winning the Battle For Sales. Lessons on closing every deal from the world’s greatest military victories. John Golden.
- Turbulent Times Leadership for Sales Managers. How the very best boost sales. Tom Connellan.