February 22nd 2016
Mindware. Tools for smart thinking. Richard E. Nisbett. 2015 ISBN 9780385680998. A thoroughly useful book for today’s flood of “information”. From simple tools from statistics, logic (East and West) to study and experimental results, and economics Nisbett allows you to really understand how to make sense of what is coming down the pipe at you. Plus you will be better able to resist the daily misinformation spewed by the FOX network. Should be required reading for all high school seniors.
- Nonstop Sales Boom. Powerful strategies to drive consistent sales growth year after year. Colleen Francis
- I’d Rather Die. Public Speaking Survival Skills. Robert Scanlon
- A Truck Full Of Money. Tracey Kidder.
- How to REALLY Use LinkedIn. Jan Vermeiren
- The Ultimate Guide to Marketing Your Business With Pinterest. Gabriella Taylor.