Creativity, Inc. Overcoming the unseen forces that stand in the way of true inspiration. Ed Catmull.
Creativity, Inc. Overcoming the unseen forces that stand in the way of true inspiration. Ed Catmull.2014. ISBN 9780307361172. This book sat on my reading shelf for quite sometime, and now I regret not reading it sooner. It is a very good book on innovation and how to nurture it. I especially admire the lessons on candor and looking for the hidden forces that cause great companies to lose their way. I read it in about three sittings as it was so compelling and clearly put. A book not to be ignored and it deserves to be on every CEOs shelf, well thumbed, and re read often.
- Unleash Pixar-like Creativity in Your Supply Chain Management Organization (kinaxis.com)
- The Pixar Way: 37 Quotes on Developing and Maintaining a Creative Company (articles.bplans.com)
- What I learned about creativity from Pixar’s Ed Catmull (thenextweb.com)
- The Pixar-inspired Guide to Managing a Creative Company (articles.bplans.com)
- Valorie Zimmerman: Candor and trust (linuxgrandma.blogspot.com)