November 28th 2013
The Social Media Side Door. How to bypass the gatekeepers and gain great access and influence. Ian Greenleigh.
The Social Media Side Door. How to bypass the gatekeepers and gain great access and influence. Ian Greenleigh.2014. ISBN 9780071816731. The author has written a go to guide for individuals and sales/marketing folks to really address the power of social media and do much more than at present. He has turned me around on innovative new ways of using Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn to reach out to prospects and targets/influencers. I was among the early adopters and forget that many people are just new to these topics. That said the author has taken a very fresh look at these tools which makes the book applicable to a very wide audience.
- The Art of Social Selling. Finding and Engaging Customers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Other Social Networks.Shannon Belew
- Social Media Sales Revolution. The new rules for finding customers, building relationships, ansd closing more sales through online networking. Landy Chase & Kevin Knebl.
- How to Generate Real Sales Results from Digital Tools Like Social Media, Webinars and e-Content
- The Dragonfly Effect. Quick effective and powerful ways to use social media to drive social change. Jennifer Aaker & Andy Smith.
- Social Marketing to the Business Customer. Paul Gillin & Eric Schwartzman.