June 21st 2013
Here’s a way to use Kickstarter to get something admirable done. Sharon Drew Morgen has written ground breaking books on sales that allow the thoughtful sales person to see the system behind buyer behavior, usually well before the buyer sees it, and to then work through her change management process to have dramatic system impacts on the buyer and seller. Now she is turning her considerable talents towards listening with her new book, Did You Really Say What I think I Heard? I know her book will be completely different from anything written on listening today.
Her Kickstarter campaign will be an interactive experience with Sharon Drew where your support will also give you access to one of the most fertile management minds today. You really can not afford to miss this opportunity.
Check out the campaign and video here
- Dirty Little Secrets: Why sellers can’t sell and buyers can’t buy, and what you can do about it. Sharon Drew Morgen
- Buying Facilitation. The new way to sell that influences & expands decisions. Sharon Drew Morgen.
- Sales on the Line. Sharon Drew Morgen.
- Selling with Integrity. Sharon Drew Morgen.
- Soar Despite Your Dodo Sales Manager. Lee B. Salz