April 15th 2013
The Innovator’s DNA. Mastering the five skills of disruptive innovators. Jeff Dyer, Hal Gregersen, Clayton M. Christensen
The Innovator’s DNA. Mastering the five skills of disruptive innovators. Jeff Dyer, Hal Gregersen, Clayton M. Christensen. 2011. ISBN 9781422134818. I have all of Christensen’s books and this is a fitting addition to your library. I agree that the creative/disruptive way to find and approach a problem lies with posing the questions. Questionstorming as a technique is a great idea. As well they talk about the ten things you have to ask about a customer as they “try to get the job done’. I appreciate the comment about looking at customer workarounds to get insight into what needs doing. Easy to read, this one is a great four hour plane ride read. It will make you think as it is really pragmatic.
- Disrupting Class. How disruptive innovation will change the way the world learns. Clayton Christensen, Michael Horn & Curtis Johnson.
- The Innovator’s Prescription. A disruptive solution to healthcare. Clayton M. Christensen, Grossman & Hwang.
- The Innovators Guide to Growth. Putting Disruptive Innovation to Work. Scott Anthony, Mark Johnson, Joseph Sinfield, Elizabeth Altman
- Mastering the Hype Cycle. How to choose the right innovation at the right time. Jackie Fenn & Mark Raskino
- Seizing The White Space. Business model innovation for growth and renewal. Mark W. Johnson.