March 15th 2013
he Kindle Publishing Bible. How to sell more kindle eBooks on Amazon. Tom Corson-Knowles. 2012. ISBN 9780988433632. This book may be a quick read but it is packed with all the inside scoop on being a successful Amazon eBook writer. The author has done this successfully many times and its proven. I always look at whom the writer credits with having influenced his ideas and styles and Tom talks about authors whom I also see as tops in their field. If you aspire to publish on Amazon – this is the book for you. If you also want good ideas for improving your content marketing results, I found lots here. ( Even Tim Ferris could learn from this!)
- Top Free Kindle eBooks on Amazon (livingrichwithcoupons.com)
- 3 Books On Self-Publishing That Helped Me (davidkonig.com)
- Amazon’s eBook Sales Up 70% Over 2011 (goodereader.com)
- How to find the Best audience to TARGET? Make an eBook that Sells – Part 2 (bloggingtips.com)
- How To Successfully Sell Your Book? Have An eBook Version! (business2community.com)
- Amazon To Set Up Secondhand Ebook Marketplace (techcrunch.com)
- Day 1. A Kindle Fire in Canada
- Free. How today’s smartest businesses profit by giving something for nothing. Chris Anderson.
- How to Make Your Blog the Centerpiece of Your Business
- How to Use Google + Business Pages. A concise guide and action plan for using Google + in your business. Jay Sleighter.
- The 4-Hour Workweek. Escape 9-5,live anywhere, and join the new rich. Timothy Ferris