March 4th 2013
To Sell Is Human. The surprising truth about moving others. Daniel H. Pink. 2012. ISBN 9781594487156. Pink ( Drive & A Whole New Mind) has done the world a favour. This is never a book about how to sell, its a book explaining how sales permeates all our lives. That said, Pink points out (and explains so well) very useful research (some new, some applied in new ways ) which will help anyone who ever needs to persuade, whether its a client, a manager, a child , a partner or a ticket agent. This is a story that needs to get out into the wild. Those of us lucky enough to be paid to sell realize that persuasion and movement are essential to today’s selling and we use this in all our daily interactions. Way to many great ideas here , but one that stuck out for me was that problem finders fare better in life than just being a problem solver. This is a skill which will outlast whatever changes occur in the marketplace. A lifeskill book -perfect for a four hour flight. Buy it and pass it onto your family.
- To #Sell Is Human by Daniel H. Pink-The New ABCs of #Sales-C is for #Clarity #Business #Book #Review (timzaun.typepad.com)
- Daniel Pink: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us [VIDEO] (valuewalk.com)
- To Sell Is Human by Daniel Pink [Book Review] (business2community.com)
- Enchant Your Employees (hiscoxusa.com)
- Jack Covert Selects – To Sell is Human (800ceoread.com)
- To Sell Is Human. To Be A Marketer Is Human (twistimage.com)
- 17 Ways To Use New Sales Psychology To Move People And Succeed (businessinsider.com)
- A Whole New Mind. Daniel H. Pink
- Drive. The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us. Dan Pink
- Sell Now! Adaptive Strategies for Today’s Marketplace.Stacia Skinner.
- Make the Sale Happen Before Lunch/ The Power of Positive Selling. Stephan Schiffman
- Sales Blazers. 8 Goal-shattering strategies from the world’s top sales leaders. Mark Cook.
One Response to: “To Sell Is Human. The surprising truth about moving others. Daniel H. Pink.”