March 1st 2013
The Flipchart Guide to Customer Advisory Boards. Vol 1 & 2. Mitch Gooze. 2013 Mitch (The Customer Manufacturing Guy) asked me to review these two – books and I am glad he did. This a valuable addition to the sales/marketing literature. Customer Advisory Boards are essential to build and grow smart companies. We recommend to all our clients to build them. So in these two volumes you have everything that you need to get your company ready to have one and step by step how to set up and run a CAB meeting. Mitch has again done the marketplace a service.
- How advisory boards are guiding executives to the marketing high ground (marketinghighground.wordpress.com)
- Super Bowl 2013 Emotional Connection Ads (customerthink.com)
- Maybe we’re just Marketing snobs? (customerthink.com)
- Process innovation vs Product innovation (customerthink.com)
- Build brand loyalty with the Customer Advisory Board (sparked.com)
- Lean Marketing Workshops- Mitch Gooze in town for one day only, October 17th
- Voice of the Customer Marketing. A revolutionary five-step process to create customers who care, spend and stay. Ernan Roman.
- Passionate & Profitable. Lior Arussy.
- Value Acceleration. Mitch Gooze’ & Ralph Mroz
- wired and dangerous. how your customers have changed and what to do about it. Chip R. Bell & John R. Patterson.