February 8th 2013
Winning Body Language for Sales Professionals. Control the conversation and connect with your customer – without saying a word. Mark Bowden & Andrew Ford.
Winning Body Language for Sales Professionals. Control the conversation and connect with your customer – without saying a word. Mark Bowden & Andrew Ford. 2013. ISBN 9780071793001. I had read Mark Bowden’s Winning Body Language sometime back and found it valuable. This book has really taken the topic up a notch. It is current (encompassing the Challenger Sale as well as new media ) and immediately useful. From every situation – face to face, online, video conference, group presentations Bowden gives you the tools to improve. I appreciated his effective way of explaining why this works so well. This book is every sales person and sales manager who wants to improve and sell more.
- Winning Body Language. Control the conversation, command attention, & convey the right message without saying a word. Mark Bowden
- Social Media Sales Revolution. The new rules for finding customers, building relationships, ansd closing more sales through online networking. Landy Chase & Kevin Knebl.
- The Art of Pricing: How to find the hidden profits in your business. Rafi Mohammed.
- Some of the reasons that selling is harder today – Saman Haqqi on The Era of Sales 2.0
- Winning the Battle For Sales. Lessons on closing every deal from the world’s greatest military victories. John Golden.