January 4th 2013
Contagious Selling. How to turn a connection into a relationship that lasts a lifetime. David A. Rich
Contagious Selling. How to turn a connection into a relationship that lasts a lifetime. David A. Rich. 2013. ISBN 978 0071796958. A small but quite valuable book. The writer is skilled at showing you how to click with your customers. He makes the distinction that there can be two kinds of business relationships., one built on price and one built on a relationship. There is a good analysis and steps provided for a sales person to become more valuable to their clients (and not to forget post sale activity as well) . A small treasure in this book is his section on what I have called the ten tips they teach in buyers school. This section is worth way more than the price of the book. I liked his question., ” Mr Buyer someone will always give you a lower price , but I can give you a lower cost ( ie greater value) “. In these tough selling times a good book to boost your activities.
- People buy based on an Emotional Connection. Are you Contagious? (goodboyroy.wordpress.com)
- How to Close the Big Sale (rocketbuilders.blogspot.com)
- How to Sell at Margins Higher Than Your Competitors: Winning every sale at full price, rate or fee. Lawrence L. Steinmetz & William T. Brooks
- Negotiating with Backbone. Eight Sales Strategies to Defend Your price and Value. Reed K. Holden.
- High-Profit Selling. Win the sale without compromising on price. Mark Hunter.
- Speaking about Value – research tidbits
- How to Say It:Business to Business Selling. Geoffrey James.