November 30th 2012
The New Experts. Win today’s newly empowered customers at their 4 decisive moments. Robert H. Bloom.
The New Experts. Win today’s newly empowered customers at their 4 decisive moments. Robert H. Bloom.2010. ISBN 9781608320240. A small book , but it punches above its weight class. The author , who is a good writer, lays out where and how you need to meet and exceed buyer needs and expectations in order to make, keep and continue a sale. He makes a very good case on why and how you need to think like a buyer at all times. His examples are drawn from b2b and b2c experience making this a very good general use book.
- Zero-Time Selling. 10 Essential steps to accelerate every company’s sales. Andy Paul
- Implementing a value based sales approach. Part 1. Introduction.
- The Dragonfly Effect. Quick effective and powerful ways to use social media to drive social change. Jennifer Aaker & Andy Smith.
- Reading Like a Writer. Francine Prose.
- When Buyers Say No. Essential Strategies for Keeping a Sale Moving Forward Tom Hopkins & Ben Katt.