November 22nd 2012
Strategic Sales Presentations. Jack Malcolm. 2012. ISBN 9781935963529. This is a very important book for all salespeople. There is now no excuse for boring presentations that do not move the sale forward. I appreciate how the author has melded the recent presentation work of Duarte and Garr Reynolds (with some help from Steve Jobs) on the how with all the research on why and where you need to spend energy and time. The book is very tightly written with every chapter brimming with terrific advice, examples and research. The author is a very serious sales pro who any sales person would be advised to learn from. He has valuable content, great structure, validated by research and experience. I really enjoyed that he left PowerPoint to the very end – which is exactly how you should do this to present well. Great companion book for a cross country flight. If you follow this book , you will sell more, much more.
- Top Sales Presentation Mistakes as Seen by Senior Level Decision Makers (customerthink.com)
- How To Find The Perfect Diagram For Your Presentation (rohitbhargava.com)
- What Makes a Sales Presentation Strategic? (rocketbuilders.blogspot.com)
- Stories Don’t Always Work (customerthink.com)
- Reports of the Death of Sales Presentations Are Greatly Exaggerated (rocketbuilders.blogspot.com)
- Integrating Whiteboard Scribing Videos into Power Point Presentations (business2community.com)
- Sales and Marketing the Six Sigma Way (rocketbuilders.blogspot.com)
- What Do Aristotle, Daniel Kahneman, and Jack Welch Have in Common? (jackmalcolm.com)
- Bottom-Line Selling. The sale’s professional’s guide to improving customer profits. Jack Malcolm.
- Sell Now! Adaptive Strategies for Today’s Marketplace.Stacia Skinner.
- Make the Sale Happen Before Lunch/ The Power of Positive Selling. Stephan Schiffman
- What Great Salespeople Do. The science of selling through emotional connection and the power of story. Michael Bosworth & Ben Zoldan
- Sales Growth. Five Proven Strategies From The World’s Sales Leaders . Baumgartner, Hatami & Vander Ark.