October 28th 2012
Insightful Selling. Learn the s.a.l.e.s. formula to differentiate yourself and create customer value. Adon T. Rigg
Insightful Selling. Learn the s.a.l.e.s. formula to differentiate yourself and create customer value. Adon T. Rigg. 2011. ISBN 9781466428607. On first look, this is an ideal Sales 101 book, for the new and aspiring salesperson who wants to be up to date. Clearly written, it covers all the bases wrto sales. The uniqueness of this book is the clarity with which the author covers the language of business and how to find and deliver business value. He includes a valuable chapter on how to read financials in order to match what you are selling to the needs of the target client. He is all about targeting and being a smart sales person. He quotes from Selling to the C Suite ( Read & Bistrite) where 82% of CEOs said they would take a sales meeting if it was recommended by someone internally. This is a good addition to today’s sales library.
- Improve Trial Conversion – Focus, Filter and Analyze your Data (totango.com)
- 12 Things Customers Care About (inc.com)
- Help! I Can’t Close Sales: 5 Ideas to Increase Your Close Ratio (rocketbuilders.blogspot.com)
- 8 Easy Ways to Increase Sales (inc.com)
- Turbulent Times Leadership for Sales Managers. How the very best boost sales. Tom Connellan.
- Bottom-Line Selling. The sale’s professional’s guide to improving customer profits. Jack Malcolm.
- Sell Now! Adaptive Strategies for Today’s Marketplace.Stacia Skinner.
- Snap Selling. Speed up sales and win new business with today’s frazzled customers. Jill Konrath
- Accelerants. 12 Strategies to sell faster, close deals faster, & grow your business faster.Michael A. Boylan