August 20th 2012
Power Questions. Power Questions: Build Relationships, Win New Business, and Influence Others. Andrew Sobel, Jerold Panas
Power Questions. Power Questions: Build Relationships, Win New Business, and Influence Others. Andrew Sobel, Jerold Panas, 2012 . ISBN 9781118119631. Wow, the book is a combination of extremely potent, useful questions for every situation you may encounter and a personal journey of self analysis for the reader. You may not be able to put this one down, I read it in one sitting, knowing I would return to it again and again. All salespeople have been in the situations they authors lay out and we all wish we could have done a better job at the time. This is a compelling well written easy read, suitable for a cross country flight.
- 10 Power Questions To Get You Through The Toughest Conversations (howtolearn.com)
- Posing good questions is often the best answer (usatoday.com)
- Power Questions – Book Review (fundraiserbeth.com)
- Secrets of Power Persuasion for Salespeople. Roger Dawson
- Neuro-Sell. How neuroscience can power your sales success. Simon Hazeldine.
- Target Opportunity Selling. Top Sales Performers Reveal What Really Works. Nicholas A.C. Read
- Sell Yourself First. The most critical element in every sales effort. Thomas A. Freese.
- It Doesn’t Take a Hero. The autobiography of General H. Norman Schwarzkopf. cw Peter Petre.