July 15th 2012
The Ultimate Guide to Marketing Your Business With Pinterest. Gabriella Taylor. 2012. The author contacted me and sent along a review copy. She has done a very good job on learning how to use Pinterest and laying out a how to guide for the rest of us. I admit I looked at Pinterest at first and really could not see the benefit beyond fashion retail. But it is much more than that. She calls it the social media bridge between emotional and commercial worlds, which is to marketers a Holy Grail. Caution though, the site is addictive once you start to play with it. The book easily walks you through your learning about Pinterest, and using the tools available. By the end you will feel confident in how to best leverage what Pinterest can do for your brand. At its present growth rate (4 Million daily users, and high uptake for retail sales) a marketer must take notice of this evolving social network.
- A Simple Cheat Sheet for Using Pinterest for Marketing [Infographic] (hubspot.com)
- The Ultimate Guide To Pinterest : All You Need To Know [Video] (thetechnologycafe.com)
- Pinning Pinning PINNING! 2 Free Ebooks on How To Get The Most From Pinterest (paythebillsandmore.com)
- How Pinterest Drives Ecommerce Sales (shopify.com)
- Pinterest Marketing For Ecommerce And Online Stores – The Ultimate Guide (mywifequitherjob.com)
- Twitter Marketing for Dummies. Kyle Lacy – Guest post
- The Anatomy of Buzz Revisited. Real-life lessons in Word of Mouth marketing. Emanuel Rosen
- Q2 2009 sales trending – are you seeing this ?
- Commercial Insurance Claim Secrets Revealed. Russell D. Longcore
- Selling to the New Elite. Discover the secret to winning over your wealthiest prospects. Jim Taylor, Stephen Krause & Doug Harrison.