April 30th 2012
Maximizing LinkedIn for Sales and Social Media Marketing.Neil Schaffer. 2011. ISBN 9781463685805. The unofficial practical guide to selling and developing B2b business on LinkedIn. This is a good book. We have been developing LinkedIn based strategies for some time now, but there is always something new to learn. Schaeffer is adept with this tool and gave me some great heads up . Eg LinkedInlabs Signal is a deep little known analytic tool we all should be using. I learned about of the Premium professional offer that he found on the site – sweet. Lots more on getting better searches, groups, feeds, company pages and so on. Good writer. Lots of relevant case studies
- Who should be a LinkedIn LION? (medcitynews.com)
- Social Media Strategist Neal Schaffer’s Book on LinkedIn Wins Ground Breaking Non-Fiction Award (prweb.com)
- New Book Outlines how to Maximize LinkedIn for Professionals and Business Owners (prweb.com)
- “Windmill” Social Media Authority Heralds a New Direction, Adding NPO Consultant’s Contributions (prweb.com)
- Social Media for B2B Sales – The 16 Rules of Engagement (windmillnetworking.com)
- LinkedIn expert: You should have 10x as many connections as your age (medcitynews.com)
- LinkedIn App for your Handheld Devices (streetseller.wordpress.com)
- Social Media Analytics. Effective tools for building, interpreting 7 using metrics. Marshall Sponder.
- Maximize Your Social. A one-stop guide to building a social media strategy for marketing and business success. Neil Schaffer
- The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success. Wayne Breitbarth
- The Art of Social Selling. Finding and Engaging Customers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Other Social Networks.Shannon Belew
- The Social Media Side Door. How to bypass the gatekeepers and gain great access and influence. Ian Greenleigh.