April 25th 2012
What the Plus! Google + for the rest of us. Guy Kawasaki. 2012. Guy takes you from the bare basics up to some very valuable tips for the expert as well as extensions and software that will support you. An unabashed G+ advocate, his easy reading style allows the arguments to take root. If you want to extend your use of G+ this s the one book to get you started , plus he provides sufficient resource links to keep your knowledge growing. I enjoyed the book and it is a quick read.
- “What the Plus?” – A Talk with Guy Kawasaki (omnivoracious.com)
- What Guy Kawasaki Knows About Google+, and You Don’t (neurosciencemarketing.com)
- Guy Kawasaki Interviews Vic Gundotra on Google+ (hilarytopper.com)
- Why Major Marketers Are Moving to Google+ (socialmediaexaminer.com)
- Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions. Guy Kawasaki
- How to Use Google + Business Pages. A concise guide and action plan for using Google + in your business. Jay Sleighter.
- Reality Check. The irreverant guide to outsmarting, outmanaging, and outmarketing your competition. Guy Kawasaki.
- Everything I Know about Marketing I Learned from Google. Aaron Goldman
- Linked. ALbert-Lazlo Barabasi.