January 30th 2012
Inside Apple. How America’s most advanced- and secretive – company really works. Adam Lashinsky. 2012. ISBN 9781455512171. (e-book). Unlike the recent Steve Jobs bio, this is a fact filled book on the company and the players (as well as Steve Jobs) that should be on every Apple shareholder and traders reading list. The author is a long time Fortune reporter ( a magazine that Steve Jobs often favored with information over others). You will learn more about the inner workings, strengths and above all the culture of Apple. As a journalist, Lashinsky writes clear concise copy making the book a good read. He succeeds in helping pull back the veil in this company. Highly recommended.
- Former Apple employee questions author Adam Lashinsky (tuaw.com)
- Steve Jobs and Apple, an interview with Adam Lashinsky at LinkedIn’s inDay [Video] (winextra.com)
- ‘Inside Apple’ author Adam Lashinsky discusses Apple secret-keeping and corporate life [video 50 mins] (9to5mac.com)
- ‘Inside Apple’ author Adam Lashinsky says Apple is antithesis of Google, talks post-Jobs culture (9to5mac.com)
- Inside Apple: one of the most secretive organisations in the world (telegraph.co.uk)
- Apple’s secrecy extends to fake projects for new, ‘untrusted’ employees (examiner.com)
- Why Apple Keeps New Hires in the Dark (news.dice.com)
- Pulling Back Apple’s Magic Curtain: Fortune’s Lashinsky Talks About New Book (Video) (allthingsd.com)
- The Apple Hiring Model – Let Them Work On Fake Products Till We Can Trust Them [Video] (thetechnologycafe.com)
- The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs. How to be insanely great in front of any audience. Carmine Gallo.
- Steve Jobs, Walter Isaacson
- Icon. Steve Jobs. The Greatest Second Act in the History of Business.
- The Designful Company. A whiteboard overview. Marty Neumeier.
- The Pixar Touch. The making of a company. David A Price