January 10th 2012
The End of Business as Usual. Brian Solis. 2012. ISBN 9781118171561. This is the epitome of a very current marketing academic book that is eminently practical. This does not make it an easy read because Brian is concise and direct in his analysis and expects the reader to do some work as well. The book is full of aha moments, and my Kindle highlights are legion. This is the book for you if you are a current practicing marketer and or academic. I especially appreciated that Brian was able to skillfully weave the entire marketing skill set into all aspects of the company. If you want to learn and earn in this space, you will need to read this book. Full disclosure- I bought this book and it is on all my Kindles. Check out his terrific blog http://www.briansolis.com/
- Book Review: The End of Business As Usual by @BrianSolis (deirdrebreakenridge.com)
- Read The End of Business as Usual for Social Media Insights, Research and Trends (smallbiztrends.com)
- Book Review: The End of Business As Usual: Rewire the Way You Work in the Consumer Revolution by Brain Solis (blogcritics.org)
- Scott Meis: The State of the Blogosphere 2011 | Social Media Today (socialmediatoday.com)
- 3 Steps to Understanding Buying Behavior (serve4impact.com)
- Brian Solis: “The End of Business Usual” (coydavidson.wordpress.com)
- McKinsey January 2012 Newsletter – The next industrial revolution (serve4impact.com)
- Engage! The complete guide for brands and businesses to build, cultivate and measure success in the new web. Brian Solis
- Putting the Public Back in Public Relations. How social media is reinventing the aging business of PR. Brian Solis & Deirdre Breakenridge.
- Social Media Analytics. Effective tools for building, interpreting 7 using metrics. Marshall Sponder.
- Sell Now! Adaptive Strategies for Today’s Marketplace.Stacia Skinner.
- The Now Revolution. 7 Shifts to make your business faster, smarter, and more social. Jay Baer & Amber Naslund.