November 7th 2011
Managing Content Marketing. The real world guide for creating passionate subscribers to your brand. Robert Rose & Joe Pulizzi.
Managing Content Marketing. The real world guide for creating passionate subscribers to your brand. Robert Rose & Joe Pulizzi. 2011. ISBN 9780983330714. Pulizzi is the Godfather of Content Marketing – we used his book Get Content Get Customers in our Content Marketing Program. This book is the business extension of doing the content marketing work in your company. The authors never forget that it is the buyers view point and journey that is important, not your sales process. It does a very good job and is a valuable addition to the growing body of work on Content Marketing. I especially enjoy the very readable concise style of this book as the authors recognize that the reader wants to get right to the job at hand. Their chapter on marketing ROI is likely the best documentation out there at the moment. This is must have book for all marketers. Those who chose not to adapt, choose to fail.
- Content Marketing Pioneer and Entrepreneur Joe Pulizzi, First to Join 9Threads’ Board of Advisors (prweb.com)
- How Far Should You Open the Content Kimono? (blogworld.com)
- 5 Reasons Why Your Content Marketing Strategy Fails (searchmarketingstandard.com)
- Content Marketing: Publishing is the New Marketing – Free webcast at Search Marketing Now, May 18 (prweb.com)
- 5 Key Roles for Content Marketing Success in 2012 (toprankblog.com)
- Small Business Content Marketing Gold (growmap.com)
- Marketing vs. Publishing: Both Create Content, Drive Leads (hubspot.com)
- Grande Guide to B2B Content Marketing (cc-chapman.com)
- How to fast-track your career with content marketing (thecontentlab.icrossing.com)
- Content marketing playbook (drewsmarketingminute.com)
- Content Inc. How entrepreneurs use content to build massive audiences and create radically successful businesses. Joe Pulizzi
- The Flipchart Guide to Customer Advisory Boards. Vol 1 & 2. Mitch Gooze
- Maximize Your Social. A one-stop guide to building a social media strategy for marketing and business success. Neil Schaffer
- Launch. How to quickly propel your business beyond the competition. Michael Stelzner. #content marketing
- Is price raised at the beginning of your sales process? Pricing panel Part 6.