November 1st 2011
Google Reader warned us it was changing and we would loose the shared feed option. No matter, the loss is so much worse than I expected.
- Can I easily find and sent out relevant info daily to my audience on content marketing and sales
- Can I easily read the items as quickly in Reader.
- Can i post “found items on the Web through Reader – keeping track of everything in one place.
Google – you hurt me personally by stopping Google Health – an absolutely elegant idea of health records in the cloud.
But now the loss of reader as a shared item ( forget the use of G+ to replace it – its a different tool) impacts my publishing.
I spent five hours yesterday trying to replace the item – and found the solutions inadequate. You have killed my ability to curate on the larger scale. Damn you!!!!
- Google Degrades Its Reader (delong.typepad.com)
- Google neuters Google Reader (e1evation.com)
- Serious Problem with the New Google Reader (ask.metafilter.com)
- Google Reader Ditches Sharing in Redesign (linearfix.wordpress.com)
- Did Google break the most important site on the web? (arhg.net)
- Google Reader Diaspora (ask.metafilter.com)