October 22nd 2011
Value-Added Selling. How to sell more profitably, confidently and professionally by competing on value not price. Tom Reilly
Value-Added Selling. How to sell more profitably, confidently and professionally by competing on value not price. Tom Reilly. 3rd ed. 2011. ISBN 9780071702683. This is the complete sales book for anyone who wants to break out of the zero sum game of selling on price. Great point in the book- when asked, a majority of B2B customers see that 25% of the value of the products they buy comes from the salesman himself. Ask yourself, what have you done to deserve to take the meeting with the high value prospect? have you done the work to bring value yourself?
This is a very current salesman’s bible. Plus its a very practical easy to read guide to getting the job done whether you are a part of a huge well supported multinational team or a single sales guy in a start up. He starts where you need to and has lots of guidance for the sales person who has been forced into a price only style but wants to move to selling value ( the smarter way). A must have for a sales manager and a salesperson who wants to be a high earner.
If selling on price has you or your organization trapped in a cycle of tightening of margins and unrelenting price pressure then this book is essential to your sales team and will be a very valuable resource for you.
- Accelerate the sale. Kick start your personal selling style to close more sales, faster. Mark Roberts. (regnordman.com)
- Implementing a Value Based Sales Approach – part 3 of 4. What sales must do. (regnordman.com)
- High-Profit Selling. Win the sale without compromising on price. Mark Hunter.
- Bottom-Line Selling. The sale’s professional’s guide to improving customer profits. Jack Malcolm.
- Implementing a Value Based Sales Approach – part 3 of 4. What sales must do.
- Value-Based Pricing. Harry MacDivitt & Mike Wilinson.
- Sales’ response to a price rise. Pricing part 9.