October 11th 2011
Social Media Analytics. Effective tools for building, interpreting 7 using metrics. Marshall Sponder.
Social Media Analytics. Effective tools for building, interpreting 7 using metrics. Marshall Sponder.2012. ISBN 9780071768290. This is not a trivial book. It cuts right through the hype and shows the marketing professional how to extract metrics to demonstrate the usefulness of social media. It is chock full of current tools and where they are useful and where not. The book follows two cycles. The basics and the advanced. The advanced is deep and well described. Like any other practice to do this well requires hard thoughtful work. I defy the 20 something flash in the pan social experts to get their heads around this stuff.
- Book review of Marshall Sponder’s Social Media Analytics (biznology.com)
- Social Media Book Club September Selection: Social Media Analytics (socialmediaclub.org)
- Awareness Network Webinar Recording/recap – 8/25/11 (webmetricsguru.com)
- Social Media Club Newsletter (9/1/11) (socialmediaclub.org)
- #measurePR with Marshall Sponder (Part II) (waxingunlyrical.com)
- Tracking the KPIs of Social Media (seomoz.org)
- Are You Measuring the Right Metrics for Online Marketing? (verticalmeasures.com)
- The ROI in Social Media? (verigentllc.wordpress.com)
- Maximizing LinkedIn for Sales and Social Media Marketing.Neil Schaffer.
- How to Generate Real Sales Results from Digital Tools Like Social Media, Webinars and e-Content
- Social Media Metrics. How to measure and optimize your marketing investment. Jim Sterne.
- Maximize Your Social. A one-stop guide to building a social media strategy for marketing and business success. Neil Schaffer
- The Social Media Side Door. How to bypass the gatekeepers and gain great access and influence. Ian Greenleigh.