October 1st 2011
The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success. Wayne Breitbarth. 2011. ISBN 9781608320936. This is a true how to do book, with enough why attached that the reader can understand the power of this tool. A comment I picked up on was: ignoring LinkedIn now is like 10 years ago ignoring email. There is only one way to learn to find out how useful it can be. He splits the book in two, first making yourself easy to find ( fill in a proper profile) and then how to find and approach others on LinkedIn. Every person in any business can make good use of this book. Buy it, read it and use it. Well written and a quick read.
- How To Formulate an Effective LinkedIn Strategy (tosachamber.org)
- Strategies for LinkedIn Success for Small Businesses in Ventureneer Webinar (prweb.com)
- Belden To Do LinkedIn Presentation for Spalding University Alumni (prweb.com)
- LinkedIn to Offer Marketers More Value via ‘Follow Company’ Feature (hubspot.com)
- Pleasant Hill Chamber to Host Social Media – LinkedIn Business Building Workshop August 10 (prweb.com)
- L4B 5: 6 More Ways to Power Lead Generation via LinkedIn (blogs4bytes.wordpress.com)
- How to Get More Leads With LinkedIn By Using My Simple Learn, Lurk and Link Strategy (customerthink.com)
- How Many LinkedIn Connections Should I Have (edenchanges.wordpress.com)
- L4B 6: 7 Step Approach to Generate Leads via LinkedIn (blogs4bytes.wordpress.com)
- Do the Work! Overcome resistance and get out of your own way. Steven Pressfield. (regnordman.com)
- Maximum Success With LinkedIn. Dan Sherman
- Maximizing LinkedIn for Sales and Social Media Marketing.Neil Schaffer.
- The Dragonfly Effect. Quick effective and powerful ways to use social media to drive social change. Jennifer Aaker & Andy Smith.
- The Sales Magnet. How to get more customers without cold calling. Kendra Lee
- eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale. Ardath Albee