June 22nd 2011
Launch. How to quickly propel your business beyond the competition. Michael Stelzner. #content marketing
Launch. How to quickly propel your business beyond the competition. Michael Stelzner. 2011. ISBN 9781118027233. Wow.
So much packed into a reasonable read.
- How Stelzner built and drove to incredible success two completely different web businesses. White papers (http://www.stelzner.com/copy-HowTo-whitepapers.php) and social media (socialmediaexaminer.com ) From that comes online events, research papers, books and deep valuable content.
- More than a how to do it, he also shows you why things work, the details on how to build great content, and simple progressive methods to grow any business, and when to turn down the volume.
- Case studies, examples of best practice and personal experiences are threaded through this book.
- Plus he refers to lots of other great content you can use to grow your expertise and success.
If you market or sell anything- this is the book on todays methods. Its educational, thoughtful and inspirational. He is a good writer, so its a fine read.
I rate this a must buy.
- How Content Can Fuel Your Rocket Ship & Launch Your Business to New Heights w/ Michael Stelzner [@InboundNow #25] (hubspot.com)
- Coming June 6th, 2011 – “LAUNCH” by Michael Stelzner (laurindanyintro.wordpress.com)
- 7 Reasons Your Blog Isn’t Growing (hubspot.com)
- Longer Experience With Social Media Turns Into More Time Spent And The Result Is, Well… RESULTS. (she-conomy.com)
- Rest In Peace Marketing: I Never Really Liked You Anyway (briansolis.com)
- 6 Ways to Grow Your Business With Content (vmenterprises.wordpress.com)
- Small Business News: Small Biz Social Media Guide (businessinsider.com)
- Small Businesses Benefit Most From Social Media, Study Reveals (e1evation.com)
- How to make a video go viral [video] (holykaw.alltop.com)
- How to Generate Real Sales Results from Digital Tools Like Social Media, Webinars and e-Content
- Direct and Guerrilla Marketing
- Maximize Your Social. A one-stop guide to building a social media strategy for marketing and business success. Neil Schaffer
- The New Launch Plan. 152 tips, tactics and trends from the most memorable new products. Joan Schneider & Julie Hall.
- Content Rules. How to create killer blogs, podcasts, videos, ebooks, webinars. Ann Handley & C.C. Chapman
One Response to: “Launch. How to quickly propel your business beyond the competition. Michael Stelzner. #content marketing”