May 2nd 2011
Consultative Selling. The Hanan formula for high-margin sales at high levels. 8th Ed. Mack Hanan. 2011. ISBN 9780814416174. I first read Mack Hanan many years ago and have used his approach ever since. I was delighted to receive his latest book from Amacom. As part of my ongoing research into value pricing I was interested to see what Mack had to say on this topic. Well it is a lot. This is likely the most complete sales book that is based on value pricing and explains what we call value based selling. He has remained true since 1970 to stating that sales main goal is improving customer profits and margins . So this book is full of great examples and studies of how and where to use value selling. I strongly suggest that if you are serious about being a successful sales person or having an effective sales organization in today’s buyer driven world you get and carefully read this latest book by Mack.
- Is The Profession Of Sales At An Inflection Point? (customerthink.com)
- Last Chance to Register for Free Selling to Government Webinar (govsellingsolutions.com)
- 11 Sales Definitions For Recent College Graduates Looking For A Career In Sales (businessinsider.com)
- The unsell vs. consultative selling (blogs.sitepoint.com)
- Consultative Selling – You are not a guru if you read a book or two. (thecustomercollective.com)
- How to Sell at Margins Higher Than Your Competitors: Winning every sale at full price, rate or fee. Lawrence L. Steinmetz & William T. Brooks
- Strengths Based Selling. Tony Rutigliano & Brian Brim.
- You’re Working Too Hard To Make the Sale. More than 100 insider tools to sell faster and easier . William T. Brooks & Tom Tavisano. 2nd Ed
- Roadmap to Revenue. How to sell the way your customers want to buy. Kristin Zhivago.
- Slow Down, Sell Faster! understand your customer’s buying process and maximize your sales. Kevin Davis.