April 30th 2011
What the Dog Saw and other adventures. Malcolm Gladwell. 2009. ISBN 978031607620. I have finally read all of Gladwell’s books and I remain a fan. These are a far reaching collection of New Yorker articles written as ever in his quixotic style. I was reading the one the analyzed the “choke” of professional athletes ( Golf and tennis) while the Vancouver Canucks were ‘choking” in round one of the hockey playoffs vs the Chicago Blackhawks. The topic was completely relevant and I did not hold out that much hope that they could rise above it. Like all his books this one is very hard to put down.
- BlackBerry World: Q&A with Malcolm Gladwell (blogs.blackberry.com)
- What the Dog Saw: Malcolm Gladwell Book Review (condofire.com)
- Take that Gladwell (yourlifeasadvertised.com)
- Malcolm Gladwell: Social Media Still Not a Big Deal [Voices] (voices.allthingsd.com)
- Portland Man Tries to do That Malcolm Gladwell 10,000 Hours Thing (observer.com)
- Classic article: Malcolm Gladwell on teachers – and quarterbacks (educblog.wordpress.com)
- Malcolm Gladwell’s CNN Moment (blogs.forbes.com)
- Malcolm Gladwell Book Generator (lostateminor.com)
- David and Goliath. Underdogs, Misfits and the Art of Battling Giants. Malcolm Gladwell.
- The Tipping Point. Malcolm Gladwell. How little things make a difference
- Outliers. The story of success. Malcom Gladwell
- The Sports Gene. Inside the science of extraordinary athletic performance
- Losing the signal. The untold story behind the extraordinary rise and spectacular fall of Blackberry. J. McNish & S.Sillcoff