April 17th 2011
Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions. Guy Kawasaki. 2011. ISBN 978-1591843795. I willingly buy and read all of Guy Kawasaki ‘s books. This one has the feel of more crowd sourcing than his others. However it still contains some pure Kawaski that you may or may not have received thru his blog. Eg how to set up a pro LinkedIn pp, why and how he used a Facebook product page vs a website for this book, tips on best uses of Youtube and Twitter. He is a pro communicator so this is all useful stuff.
- Guy Kawasaki Enchants at SXSW (diversity.net.nz)
- Podcast: Enchantment book interview with Guy Kawasaki (socialwayne.com)
- Can you be enchanting? I don’t know, but read the book – Enchantment by Guy Kawasaki (donteattheshrimp.com)
- Book Review: Guy Kawasaki’s Enchantment (hubspot.com)
- Heres why Guy Kawasaki’s new book Enchantment is a must read (trendsspotting.com)
- If you build it right, buyers will come calling (theglobeandmail.com)
- Interview: Guy Kawasaki Talks With Mashable at SXSW [VIDEO] (mashable.com)
- Guy Kawasaki, Founder Alltop.com, on How European Entrepreneurs Can Enchant Funders (thenextwomen.com)
- socialnomics. how social media transforms the way we live and do business. erik qualman
- What the Plus! Google + for the rest of us. Guy Kawasaki
- Facebook Marketing. Designing your next marketing campaign. Justin R. Levy.
- Work Smarter with LinkedIn. Alexandra Samuel.
- Social Media Sales Revolution. The new rules for finding customers, building relationships, ansd closing more sales through online networking. Landy Chase & Kevin Knebl.