April 1st 2011
So we are basking in 95 degree weather, 12 hours of sun, pollution-free salty air. Swim in the pool, have breakfast, go boogie boarding in the endless waves, walk on the beach, read a bit of fresh seafood, terrific fresh fruits and veggies, ( 10 bananas f0r $1, limes, tomatoes, mangoes, avocadoes, papaya, pineapple, coconut and so on – all grown locally. We are 50 km S of Manzanillo. Very rural, simple place, no tourists, just really neat Mexicans and some gringos who have discovered this little piece of heaven. And tons of fresh fish to be had. We had marlin yesterday, terrific with salsa and quinoa. Once again one asks why work? All this only 7 hrs flight from YVR on Alaska Air..
- Recreation at Cuyutlan. S of Manzanillo
- Different books for your Mexican trip. Stones for Ibarra, A Trip to the Light Fantastic, Mexican Days.
- Somewhere in the south of Thailand
- Travel_log_ Miami_feb 2009
- Value Proposition Design. How to create products and services customers want. Osterwalder, Pigneur, Bernarda & Smith