March 24th 2011
Make What You Say Pay. The language that opens minds, closes deals, & wows crowds. Anne Miller. 2010. ISBN 9781450583879. Her second book is just as good as the first Metaphorically Speaking. Well written, concise, the book gets right to the heart of things. With today’s marketing and sales being all about content, this book should be in everyone’s toolkit. You need to be able to quickly get to the point with the super busy life we all lead. Aside from the many great examples there are lots of great quotes. E.g. Jack Welch. The Internet is the Viagra of big business.
- Book Review: Make What You Say Pay, by Anne Miller (salesandmanagementblog.com)
- Winning. Jack Welch.
- Strategic Sales Presentations. Jack Malcolm.
- Metaphorically Selling – Anne Miller -ISBN 0-9762794-0-1. Guest post from Chris Jordan
- Internet Dough. Create a business internet strategy to make more dough. Don Philabaum.
- The Micro-Script Rules. It’s not what people hear . It’s what they repeat. Bill Schley