March 17th 2011
The Dragonfly Effect. Quick effective and powerful ways to use social media to drive social change. Jennifer Aaker & Andy Smith.
The Dragonfly Effect. Quick effective and powerful ways to use social media to drive social change. Jennifer Aaker & Andy Smith.2010. ISBN9780470614150. This book is small but punches well above its weight class. If you want to do something that really matters, here is a tool that will help make it happen. A great line, ” Do not worry about not having a Facebook strategy, Facebook does not have a Facebook strategy.” The short section on effective story telling is worth the price of the book alone. It makes sense – using social media to do social good. As marketers, the authors can write and make your journey very enjoyable.
- Book Review: The Dragonfly Effect (apocintro2011.wordpress.com)
- The Power Of Storytelling: What Nonprofits Can Teach The Private Sector About Social Media (forbes.com)
- Hot Topics, Sharp Questions (radar.oreilly.com)
- 10 Nonprofit Books from 2010 (bethkanter.org)
- Revolution talk spurs China to block LinkedIn (sfgate.com)
- The Social Media Side Door. How to bypass the gatekeepers and gain great access and influence. Ian Greenleigh.
- Maximize Your Social. A one-stop guide to building a social media strategy for marketing and business success. Neil Schaffer
- Social Media Analytics. Effective tools for building, interpreting 7 using metrics. Marshall Sponder.
- The Art of Social Selling. Finding and Engaging Customers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Other Social Networks.Shannon Belew
- Social Nation. How to harness the power of social media to attract customers, motivate employees & grow your business. Barry Libert