February 7th 2011
Shift!: Harness The Trigger Events That Turn Prospects Into Customers. Craig Elias & Tibor Shanto. 2010. 978-1450240079. I received a review copy of this book as a pdf. I have a lot of trouble reading anything like a pdf. When I read like to make notes , flip back and forth, reread etc. All becomes harder . So this book languished in my Download folder. If I had not loaded it onto my kindle (which I only tolerate) , I would have never got to it. It is a very useful book for increasing sales effectiveness. Taking to the right people at the right time ( just after a trigger event ) when they are in a window of dissatisfaction dramatically improves your win rate. I know this is true because one of our most successful initiatives for clients revolves around using key trigger events. I would have noted stuff all over this book, if I could. There is lots of resources for you on the website . TriggerEventBook.com. Hint to authors -my trigger event is a real book!
- Timing is the Next BIG Small Business Trend (questionpro.com)
- The Design of Buyer Experience (customerthink.com)
- Webinar: How to Increase B2B Sales Using Social Media Data (socialmediab2b.com)
- What’s Ahead in B2B Selling for 2011? (davesteinsblog.esresearch.com)
- How to Generate Real Sales Results from Digital Tools Like Social Media, Webinars and e-Content
- eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale. Ardath Albee
- Part 2 in learning about selling
- Rethinking the Sales Cycle. How Superior Sellers Embrace the Buying Cycle to Achieve a Sustainable and Competitive Advantage. John R. Holland & Tim Young.
- People Buy You. The real secret to what matters most in business. Jeb Blount