February 3rd 2011
How to Sell Anything to Anyone Anytime. Dave Kahle.. 2011 ISBn 139781601631312. This is a little book , very easy to read, jam packed with sales power. It is targeted at one to one sales people, especially in the small business market, however this is good foundation book for anyone starting in sales. (I would also recommend this to anyone starting or running a sales school.) Written clearly, logically and packed with common sense, any sales person will dramatically improve his income through using the suggestions in this book. The author has written many books including a great one on questions (Question Your Way to Sales Success)
- Marketing Led Sales Driver. Ajay K Sirsi.
- Absolute Value. What really influences customers in the age of nearly perfect information. Itamar Simonson & Emanuel Rosen.
- What Great Salespeople Do. The science of selling through emotional connection and the power of story. Michael Bosworth & Ben Zoldan
- Contagious Selling. How to turn a connection into a relationship that lasts a lifetime. David A. Rich
- Insight Selling. Surprising Research on what sales winners do differently. Mike Schutz & John Doerr