January 18th 2011
Marketing Lessons from the Grateful Dead. What every business can learn from the most iconic band in history. David Meerman Scott & Brian Halligan
Marketing Lessons from the Grateful Dead. What every business can learn from the most iconic band in history. David Meerman Scott & Brian Halligan. 2010. ISBN 9780470900529. This is more than a story about the Grateful Dead from two Deadheads. It really does draw lessons from the Dead that are very applicable to today. David Meerman Scott really knows todays marketing “stuff” and Brain Halligan is a founder of Hubspot. Short but not a book to dismiss this is a very good read at the same time.
- The Original Inbound Marketing Rockstars: The Grateful Dead (hubspot.com)
- Marketing Advice from a Basketball Legend: Bill Walton (hubspot.com)
- Does Social Media Make Sense for B2B Companies? [Marketing Cast] (hubspot.com)
- Marketing Lesson From the Grateful Dead: Loosen Up Your Brand (marketingprofs.com)
- Not all music artists are big fat lip-synching social media babies (webinknow.com)
- The New Rules of Marketing & PR. Second ed. David Meerman Scott.
- Real-Time Marketing & PR. How to instantly engage your market, connect with customers, and create products that grow your business now. David Meerman Scott.
- Tuned In. Uncover the extraordinary opportunities that lead to business breakthroughs. Craig Stull, Phil Myers & David Meerman Scott.
- Zarella’s Hierarchy of Contagiousness: The science, design, and engineering of contagious ideas. Dan Zarella
- UnMarketing. Stop marketing. Start engaging. Scott Stratten