December 13th 2010
Content Rules. How to create killer blogs, podcasts, videos, ebooks, webinars. Ann Handley & C.C. Chapman
Content Rules. How to create killer blogs, podcasts, videos, ebooks, webinars. Ann Handley & C.C. Chapman. 2011. ISBN 9780470648285. Book 2 in the New Rules of Social Media Series, this book answers the question, ” So how do I make that good content I keep hearing about?” It does a good job because of the real examples shown and the experience of the authors. Their journalism experience makes this an easy to read, immediately useful book. The point of view agrees with what our company sees as essential to client success in the Go2Market space. This is a sales and marketing bookshelf keeper. Tell your friends to buy their own.
- Podcast: Interview with C.C. Chapman, co-author of “Content Rules” (jchutchins.net)
- Book Review: Content Rules (jchutchins.net)
- Content Rules (webinknow.com)
- “Interview with Authors of Content Rules” and related posts (findandconvert.com)
- FIR Interview: Content Rules co-authors C.C. Chapman and Ann Handley (holtz.com)
- Content Rules Takes A Look At A Strange Word And A New World (adpulp.com)
- Social Media Breakfast: Content Rules with C.C. Chapman (socialmediabreakfast.com)
- Turbulent Times Leadership for Sales Managers. How the very best boost sales. Tom Connellan.
- The New Rules of Marketing & PR. Second ed. David Meerman Scott.
- Managing Content Marketing. The real world guide for creating passionate subscribers to your brand. Robert Rose & Joe Pulizzi.
- Social Marketing to the Business Customer. Paul Gillin & Eric Schwartzman.
- The Impact Equation. Are you making things happen or just making noise? Chris Brogan & Julien Smith.
One Response to: “Content Rules. How to create killer blogs, podcasts, videos, ebooks, webinars. Ann Handley & C.C. Chapman”