December 7th 2010
Good article from Paul Hunt today in National Post.
Paul Hunt, Financial Post · Tuesday, Dec. 7, 2010
If you haven’t walked away from a piece of business in the past six months, then it is very likely that your company doesn’t have a pricing strategy.
In other words, you are trying to be all things to all people, and that is not a strategy. In fact, it could have a detrimental impact on your business because it means that highly price-sensitive customers will infiltrate your company and obtain pricing that is well below what your loyal customers who value your offering pay.
- US retailers trying to wean selves off discounts (regnordman.com)
- Sales Strategy for Handling Price Objections (avantrasara.com)
- How to Set the Right Price is Still a Research Question That Requires Know-How (questionpro.com)
- Pricing Strategy for Rainmakers (avantrasara.com)
- Advanced Analytical’s Pricing Strategy Increases Profits Over 5% for Major International Beverage Manufacturer, Market Capitalization Jumps. (eon.businesswire.com)
- Does finance still set your prices? Pricing panel part 7.
- When does the customer first ask about price? Pricing part 2.
- Pricing Strategies.A marketing approach. Robert M. Schindler.
- Is price raised at the beginning of your sales process? Pricing panel Part 6.
- The 1 % Windfall. How successful companies use price to profit and grow. Rafi Mohammed