December 6th 2010
Betrayal. of love and freedom. Paul Huljich. 2010. ISBN 9780615368177. The story of two men touched by bipolar disorder. The author has had first hand experience with this and he does a very good job of letting you into the life that a sufferer could lead and how he worked his way out of it. Although a work f fiction, you do get drawn into the tales and the interweaving of these two men’s lives. If rips right along and is a good read for an entrepreneur. Good book for a cruise or longer vacation.
- Top 5 Books on Childhood Bipolar Disorder (psychologytoday.com)
- Psychotic-like symptoms associated with poor outcomes in patients with depression (eurekalert.org)
- Why being born in winter can affect your biological clock for the rest of your life [Mad Psychology] (io9.com)
- Living with bipolar disorder (bbc.co.uk)
- Bipolar disorder – All Information (umm.edu)
- At Home: A Short History of Private Life. Bill Bryson
- The Design of Everyday Things. Donald A. Norman
- The Shallows. What the internet is doing to our brain. Nicholas Carr.
- Welcome to the Company( or What it’s Really Like Working Here) Eileen McVety
- Enlightening Moments. Living Beyond the Frustration Cycle. Gary & Radha Bello