November 13th 2010
What Women Want. The global market turns female friendly. Paco Underhill. A new good book from the author of Why We Buy. This is further insight into the changing of consumers worldwide by an expert who knows how to write. Every chapter will have you nodding your head with another few insights into the opportunities missed to really direct your marketing to the segments that control the bulk of the money on our world. Who? The over 50 market. This may about what women want, but any guy will find himself in these pages. Very worthwhile marketing book, up to date and immediately applicable. Good 4 hour plane ride book, it will keep your interest and get you thinking.
- The incredible shrinking grocery store (theglobeandmail.com)
- David Selinger Joins Paco Underhill at DDI Forum 2010 to Bring Cross-Channel Best Practices to Retail Design Leaders (eon.businesswire.com)
- 5 Ways To Keep Us From Hating Our Shopping Experience [Buyology] (jezebel.com)
- Supermarket science: How they sell you (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Can you convert a browser to a customer in 4 minutes? No? How about if I give you twice the time? (auntiekate.wordpress.com)
- RichRelevance Announces “Respect the Shopper: Harmonizing the Cross-Channel Experience” Program with Paco Underhill (eon.businesswire.com)
- Sunday Independent Stupid Statement of the Week (cedarlounge.wordpress.com)
- In These Lean Days, Even Stores Shrink (nytimes.com)
- Global Cleaning Product Industry Leaders to Gather for 2011 ACI Convention (eon.businesswire.com)
- Best Practices are Stupid. 40 ways to out-innovate the competition. Stephen M. Shapiro.
- Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success. Connect with customers and get results. Colleen Stanley.
- Ushuaia Feb 29
- What we can learn from the Australians- More than a top ten
- The New Launch Plan. 152 tips, tactics and trends from the most memorable new products. Joan Schneider & Julie Hall.