November 3rd 2010
How to Create an Unstoppable Marketing & Sales machine. An introduction to Fusion Marketing. Christopher Ryan.
How to Create an Unstoppable Marketing & Sales machine. An introduction to Fusion Marketing. Christopher Ryan. 2010. ISBN 9780982539729. Sub head:. This book promises lots and delivers much more. I have followed Chris Ryan’s blog for quite some time and it always very usable advice. This book is one of the few that addresses the need to align sales and marketing from the get go. He also like ourselves stresses the need for a framework to get the most out of sales and marketing. As well he tells exactly why, how to and what to do to “get” marketing , regardless of budget. His chapter on rescuing a failing marketing org is worth the price of the book alone. The chapter on producing big results with a small budget is jammed full of great ideas. A must buy for the C-Suite and all sales and marketers out there. He does not miss much in a well written, easy to read and understand instant classic.
- Fusion Marketing Partners Offers Webinar Series Emerging Strategies to Drive More Awareness, Leads and Revenue (prweb.com)
- Is FusionHQ The Answer? – We’re Hosting A Webinar To Find Out (entrepreneurs-journey.com)
- B2B Marketing Lead “Phoenix” Reactivation Project by Christopher Ryan (customerthink.com)
- Use Social Media and Pull Marketing to Generate Business (customerthink.com)
- The Truth About Leads. Revealing little-known secrets that focus your lead-generation efforts, align your sales and marketing organizations and drive revenue. Dan McDade.
- Social Media Analytics. Effective tools for building, interpreting 7 using metrics. Marshall Sponder.
- Social Marketing to the Business Customer. Paul Gillin & Eric Schwartzman.
- eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale. Ardath Albee
- How to Generate Real Sales Results from Digital Tools Like Social Media, Webinars and e-Content