October 25th 2010
You Already Know How to Be Great. A simple way to remove interference and unlock your greatest potential. Alan Fine
You Already Know How to Be Great. A simple way to remove interference and unlock your greatest potential. Alan Fine. 2010. ISBN 9781591843559. Fine is a proven coach in many sports and business situations . He knows what he is talking about.
This is an important book. vs telling /coaching what to do is quite profound. I tried his ideas while reading the book and found it to be immediately beneficial in client work. His GROW process, while not unique – Goal, Reality, Options, Way Forward, is simple enough to be easy to use in any situation. Clearly written in a friendly, anecdotal style makes this a good read. More at www.alan-fine.com and www.insideoutdev.com
- Jack Covert Selects – You Already Know How to Be Great (800ceoread.com)
- Your Transformation Playbook: You Already Know How to Be Great (converstations.com)
- ChangeThis: Issue 75 (800ceoread.com)
- The Week’s Hottest Reads: Publishers Weekly Bestsellers (huffingtonpost.com)
- Greater Than Yourself. The ultimate lesson of true leadership. Steve Farber
- Switch. How to change things when change is hard. Chip & Dan Heath
- Mojo. How to get it, how to keep it, how to get it back if you lose it. Marshall Goldsmith
- Perspectives on Increasing Sales. Marvin N. Miletsky & James A. Calander.
- Get Your Money Where Your Mouth Is. David R. Portney