October 7th 2010
Pricing is extremely important to your profits. You hope that you have made the best decisions about price, yet how do you find out if you maybe leaving money on the table with every deal, due to pricing.
On October 20th, BCTIA is hosting a panel discussion on pricing. Myself along two much smarter people (Leverage Point – Boston and PricingWire – Seattle) will provide short presentations on the topic, interlaced with examples from local technology companies and high profile product examples such as Apple’s and RIM’s. A panel discussion with insightful moderated Q&A will follow.
I would welcome your thoughts on pricing captured on this short survey.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Getting Your Pricing Right – A BCTIA Panel Discussion in Vancouver (leveragepoint.com)
- The Strategy and Tactics of Pricing. A guide to growing more profitably. Thomas T. Nagle, John E. Hogan, Joseph Zale.
- Practical Pricing. Translating pricing theory into sustainable profit improvement. Michael Calogridis.
- Formed a Vancouver Enterprise Group on LinkedIn
- Maximum Success With LinkedIn. Dan Sherman
- Sales’ response to a price rise. Pricing part 9.