August 20th 2010
Driven. Razi Imam. 2010 ISBN 9780470599334. Razi explains Junoon, an obsessive state one gets into to achieve a goal. The book is an exploration of an almost unbelievable self help effort by Razi to rise from being a Kuwait dock yard worker to owning a successful software company in the US. Along the way you learn much about Junoon and how to achieve it yourself. Clearly written , it will grab you to finish the book.
Related articles by Zemanta
- From Ordinary to Extraordinary (customerthink.com)
- Freethinking Muslims (anatheist.net)
- This One Tip Helps Salespeople Close More Business (customerthink.com)
- Drive. The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us. Dan Pink
- What Great Salespeople Do. The science of selling through emotional connection and the power of story. Michael Bosworth & Ben Zoldan
- Success Built To Last. Porras, Emery & Thompson.
- Achieve Sales Excellence. The 7 customer rules for becoming the new sales professional. Howard Stevens & Theodore Kinni.
- The Truth About Leads. Revealing little-known secrets that focus your lead-generation efforts, align your sales and marketing organizations and drive revenue. Dan McDade.