August 13th 2010
Take the Cold out of Cold Calling. Web Search Secrets. Sam Richter. 2010 ISBN 9781592982097. This is a got-to-buy book. Readers of my reviews may have realized that I am not a fan of ”Cold Calling ” as practiced by too many companies. In order to call effectively I encourage and show my clients how to find information about their markets and prospects/ businesses before calling/contacting. Well Sam Richter puts everything I have ever taught and on steroids. Harvey Mackay says, ” A must -have resource for anyone involved in sales and business development,” and I agree. Every marketer and sales person needs this book on their desk and the copy will soon be well thumbed and well used. There is no book out there like this one for immediate and direct utility for more effective sales. As marketing realizes that their job is to drive sales, buyer information becomes key – and this book provides the tools, lessons and examples of how to do that research job. What a find! Check out www.warmcallcenter.com !
Related articles by Zemanta
- He writes, speaks, sells, advises and judges tech biz plans. GTK #19: Sam Richter (tech.mn)
- Smart Calling. Eliminate the fear, failure and rejection from cold calling. Art Sobczak. (regnordman.com)
- Cold calling doesn’t work! [Mark Pickles] (ecademy.com)
- The numbers in selling just do not work (regnordman.com)
- How to Make Money with the Cold Call Selling Process (marketingpr.suite101.com)
- Part 2 in learning about selling, (regnordman.com)
- Smart Calling. Eliminate the fear, failure and rejection from cold calling. Art Sobczak.
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Cold Calling. Keith Rosen
- The numbers in selling just do not work
- The Zero Turnover Sales Force. How to maximize revenue by keeping your sales team intact . Doug McLeod
- A booklist for someone very new to sales
One Response to: “Take the Cold out of Cold Calling. Web Search Secrets. Sam Richter”