August 12th 2010
eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale. Ardath Albee, 2010. ISBN 9780071628648. At last, a thoughtful effective marketing book written on how to accelerate sales! I have waited so many years for a book such as this. ( Recently I was getting resigned to having to write it myself!) I am adding this book to the must read list for sales people new and old. She thinks, talks and writes about things from the buyers perspective. I took forever to read this book, each section was chock full of terrific content and strategies causing me to take copious notes. It just makes so much sense to what we see every day in our practise. So it you take this book , with Jill Konrath‘s new one and Sharon Drew Morgen’s work you will have the trifecta of today’s real world sales approaches. Albee also references Brian Carroll’s great work on lead generation (and you see his sales ready leads comments come through) . Albee’s blogs and sites (more than one) are highly referenced in marketing today. Anyone who has to sell products and services today must buy this book.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Content Mapping: Professor Funnelholic at the Demand Gen Academy again (funnelholic.com)
- Content Intelligence: Another case for marketing automation (funnelholic.com)
- Lead Management: 67 tips from the biggest experts in the field (funnelholic.com)
- 34 Tips, Tricks, and Thoughts for Better Webinars (funnelholic.com)
- “How Can I Help You – But First Let Me Tell You About Me” (customerthink.com)
- 7 Strategies for Using Content to Market Industrial Products (customerthink.com)
- 3 Ways to Handle the Unpredictable Behavior of the B2B Buyer (mpdailyfix.com)
- 5 Lessons a BtoB Marketer can Learn from “Breaking Bad” (customerthink.com)
- The Contagious Content Challenge (customerthink.com)
- Focus Funnel Expert: Ardath Albee of Marketing Interactions (funnelholic.com)
- B2B Lead Generation without Lead Nurturing is Doomed to Fail (customerthink.com)
- Inside the Mind of the B2B Buyer – New Paths to Purchase (customerthink.com)
- Outsourced b2b Lead Generation gives 43% better results than In-House (customerthink.com)
- Implementing a Value Based Sales Approach. Part 2 of 4. Marketing
- Marketing Automation is Not the Magic Bullet for Your Sales Issues
- The Truth About Leads. Revealing little-known secrets that focus your lead-generation efforts, align your sales and marketing organizations and drive revenue. Dan McDade.
- Maximizing Lead Generation. The complete guide for b2b marketers. Ruth P. Stevens.
- Marketing automation (MA) likely a really bad idea for you.
One Response to: “eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale. Ardath Albee”