August 3rd 2010
Facebook Marketing. Designing your next marketing campaign. Justin R. Levy. 2010. The second edition of a very valuable book that encompasses all the changes to Facebook to date. I found his chapter on setting up Pages to be very valuable. He goes into great detail showing you how to make your corporate Facebook page a valuable marketing asset. One chapter of best practices is worth the price of the book. Easy read worth the time investment
Related articles by Zemanta
- Book review: Facebook Marketing by Justin Levy (conversationmarketing.com)
- Pick up Facebook Marketing – Video Book Review (chrisbrogan.com)
- Reviews of Facebook Marketing (justinrlevy.com)
- Book Review: Facebook Marketing (deirdrebreakenridge.com)
- Levi’s Uses Events Marketing for Sales Promotions (insidefacebook.com)
- How To Create A Facebook Fan Page: Guide To The Best Strategies And Examples (masternewmedia.org)
- Direct and Guerrilla Marketing
- The Dragonfly Effect. Quick effective and powerful ways to use social media to drive social change. Jennifer Aaker & Andy Smith.
- Maximize Your Social. A one-stop guide to building a social media strategy for marketing and business success. Neil Schaffer
- Social Media Metrics. How to measure and optimize your marketing investment. Jim Sterne.
- Energize Growth Now. The marketing guide to a wealthy company. Lisa Nirell.