June 4th 2010
Leadership Secrets of Hillary Clinton. Rebecca Shambaugh. 2010 ISBN 9780071664172. If you have not read much about Hillary Clinton’s life this book will give you some idea of how she got to where she is today. It is mostly full of the author’s take on leadership and life habits. These are good ideas, and she uses Clinton’s attributes as a springboard for how one could apply it to one’s life. A short book, easy to read and fairly well written. I may have been looking for something else, but the book left me a bit underwhelmed. Perhaps it is due to my impression of the Clinton era lacking a good legacy, and an opportunity clearly wasted.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Rebecca Shambaugh: Why Focus on Leadership Lessons From Hillary Clinton Now? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Caption competition: Hillary Clinton (newstatesman.com)
- 7 reviews of Hillary Clinton Is A Shining Example Of A Feminist (rateitall.com)
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy WHY you do it (blogs.forrester.com)
- Hillary Clinton: secretly Welsh | Richard Adams (guardian.co.uk)
- (5/2010) Leadership Secrets Of Hillary Clinton By Rebecca Shambaugh (basilandspice.com)
- Inside Apple. How America’s most advanced- and secretive – company really works. Adam Lashinsky.
- The Leadership Code.. Five rules to lead by. Dave Ulrich, Norm Smallwood, Kate Sweetman.
- groundswell. winning in a world transformed by social technologies. Charlene Li & Josh Bernoff
- The Secret Life of France. Lucy Wadham
- People Follow You. The real secret to what matters most in leadership. Jeb Blount.