May 2nd 2010
The Zero Turnover Sales Force. How to maximize revenue by keeping your sales team intact . Doug McLeod
The Zero Turnover Sales Force. How to maximize revenue by keeping your sales team intact . Doug McLeod. 2010 ISBN 9780814415603. This is the best sales management book ever. It is also a tremendous guide for anyone on the sales field, old dogs through to the bright newbies. In one well written, easily read volume reside the truths about high revenue sales management and what to do, step by step. This book reflects generation five of selling. Such things as :
- No more cold calling ever since cold calling immediately puts the sale person at a disadvantage and loses the firm big money
- Dump the 100 % commission selling and never try it again, unless you love to lose money
- Its all about the customer now – never about you and your company
- Be honest and forthright – like the best sales people have always been
- Create your numbers in the real world – not wishful thinking
- Do not waste anyones time – especially your sales forces
- Zero turnover in salespeople makes you huge big bucks
- The right training matters
Do not wait, buy this book right now – it is a key weapon in your sales arsenal. A bonus is the list at the end of important other books to read.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Triple the Effectiveness of Your Best Sales People (thecustomercollective.com)
- White Paper Attributes Lack of Sales Lead Follow-up to Normalized Deviation (eon.businesswire.com)
- Improving Sales and Marketing Alignment: The Marketing and Sales SLA (hubspot.com)
- Smart Calling. Eliminate the fear, failure and rejection from cold calling. Art Sobczak.
- Take the Cold out of Cold Calling. Web Search Secrets. Sam Richter
- 7-25 Decision Makers on $25K plus sales deals these days.
- The numbers in selling just do not work
- Precision Sales and Marketing is more than getting better at selling